JAPI - (Yet another (hopefully) useful) Java API
(Yet another (hopefully) useful) Java API. Latest release version: 0.9.0
What is JAPI?
JAPI is a Java API intended to make life easier for Java application developers. Currently it is targetted on normal Desktop Java (J2SE). JAPI helps you writing internationalized and localized Swing applications with very little effort and very efficient event handling code. Additionally it contains some useful classes about I/O and XML. Note: JAPI requires J2SE 5.0 or later.
JAPI gets additions for financial calculations. New project member z0ra is adding some classes including unit tests to perform financial calculations with JAPI.
To download JAPI, go to the Files section of the JAPI Project Page, choose the desired package, release and file type and download it from a mirror of your choice.
- Guide to JAPI - Find out how JAPI helps developing Swing applications.
- Latest API documentation
- Overview of Changes to previous versions
- Release Plan
- Known flaws that won't be fixed
- Accessing JAPI's Subversion Repository
- Open Tasks (for JAPI developers)
Contact the developers
- You may visit the JAPI Project Page at SourceForge or send mail to email@example.com.
You may as well join IRC Channel
irc.freenode.netand look for Cher(istheus), z0ra or Zergus. Currently Gridarta, the map editor of the MMORPGs Crossfire and Daimonin is JAPI's main application.